At Home Relaxation Meditation for Kids
Our research-based manual will help parents guide their children through the program with tips for ways to help the program stick. This manual is specifically crafted to help children struggling with anxiety, depression, emotional outbursts, and other mental health disorders. It can also be useful for any child in learning ways to identify their emotions, regulate their emotions, and set achievable goals. The manual includes a timeline to follow, the science behind the program, and additional resources to help emphasize the Social-Emotional Learning aspect.
Additional Accessories and Tools
To help make the program easy-to-use and fun for children, every Happy Spots Program includes the following elements:
- 5 poly spots to help practice the different stages of the exercise
- A selection of visualization chips to initially help classrooms choose a scenario to visualize
- Phrases and motions to help children better learn the exercise
- Big Life Journal: Give your child a chance to further explore and identify their emotions with the guidance of a Big Life Journal. These journals include various topics to help children when their emotions feel too overwhelming.
- One-On-One Training Session: Need further guidance? Meet with a Happy Spots Certified coach to help answer any questions, guide you through the program, and help mold it to best fit your lifestyle.
If you are searching for an effective way to help your kids meditate, you should purchase a home program or professional program for kids from Happy Spots. We can print home student kids in different languages.